ADULT CATAMARAN/VAURIEN TARGET
Improvement/Autonomy We have the perfect plan for you!
With this course you will be able to acquire knowledge about Catamaran type boats. From an experiential learning you will discover the specific techniques of boats with two hulls, assimilating on the control of the boat, balance and speed.
In addition, you will gain autonomy in basic navigation maneuvers such as tacking, starting, turning, gybing, turning around and stopping at clear targets. A specific vocabulary will be discovered that will help you identify each part of the boat to put what you have learned into practice.
- Carry out buoy and MOB with ease.
- Make entrances and exits with ease.
- Carry out the overturning maneuver with ease.
- Know trim, weights and priorities.
- Carry out the maneuvers with absolute mastery.
- Sailing without a rudder with ease.
- Solo navigation control.
- Basic knowledge of spinnaker.
- Basic knowledge of regatta.
10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. / 5:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Monday to Thursday. 10 hours.
Catamaran with all the material, safety material, theoretical material.
Sports clothing for water, comfortable shoes, sun protection, cap, sunglasses and towel.